There you go – just put a slight change in the name of a website and you have a totally new product. In essence, everything about Lonely Wife Hookup is identical to other adult dating websites that belong to the same network. For example, there is only a tiny difference in the name with Local Hookups, and you don’t need a lot of explanation to get it. New users don’t get into an in-depth analysis of casual dating sites and this is how they usually get ripped off. It takes just a bit of lack of experience and a zeal for getting laid to make the fraud deliver a perfect result.
If you follow our investigation and apply the outcome to your adult dating pursuits, adult dating services with dishonest intentions don’t stand a chance. It takes only a bit of attention, quirk and an open mind to avoid the nasty scams. By now, you may have already become an experienced reviewer yourself. In case you haven’t let us tell you why you won’t find any desperate housewives who want to get laid on this fake site. Read more below to get the grip of the fraud and avoid the trap.
Why is Lonely Wife Hookup an Adult Dating Scam
- Lonely Wife Hookup will compromise your privacy.
Your data will be used and abused in every possible way on this site. Most people expect to have their data manipulated so that they are able to use the site but this website goes way over the basic threshold. You will be sold, transferred, used as an advertising experimental monkey and sell yourself in several other ways. Juts look at the ways you grant restrictions to your freedom on this site:
These are all quotes from the site policy:
- “We may transfer or disclose information collected from visitors to our Web site to our employees and independent contractors, to our parent company, subsidiaries and affiliates, and to our consultants, other business associates, and suppliers, if the disclosure will enable that party to perform a business, professional, or technical support function for us, or if required to do so by law.”
- “We may also disclose information we collect from our site visitors to our marketing and business partners, who may use the information in connection with their business operations, such as to send marketing and other communications to visitors of our site.”
- We may also share, rent, sell, or transfer any personal information (including financial information) provided by our visitors to third parties.”
- Lonely Wife Hookup uses virtual fake profiles.
When you register, you must agree that you will interact with the virtual profiles on Lonely Wife Hookup called fantasy cuties. They are doing everything they can to entertain you, put you in a horny mood and – in the end – make you open your wallet, that is splash your credit card:
Here is a quote from the website
“You further comprehend, acknowledge, and agree that, Fantasy Cutie profiles may contact both free users and paid users with computer or human generated interactions for the purposes listed above. These interactions may be initiated to several users simultaneously or in a small time frame. Should a user respond to an interaction from an Fantasy Cuties profile, said user may receive one or more human or computer generated replies from the Fantasy Cuties profile.”
- $8.90 for a 3-day trial
- $29.95 a month for 1-month subscription
- $49.95 for 3-month subscription
- $69.95 for 6-month subscription
Busted or Trusted
This is not a question of busted or trusted. It is more of a question when will it stop? We would rather see the end of this scams and find more adult dating providers with good quality. After all, more and more people are getting online to find hookup dates and if all there is out there are scammers, how are we gooing to find dates? There are many decent people that like casual sex but hate scammers. We are on the lookout.